- What is our body type?
- The biggest question many people have and exactly what kind of food they should eat and what kind of workout they have to do (raps, weight, time etc..)
As we move ahead we will try to solve this issues on basis of the body types.
Let’s find out our body type;
Important points for Ectomorph:
- Weight gain/ loss, which one is more important for us? for hard gainers/ ectomorph, the answer is the mass gain (for me also)
Ectomorph has to eat more, at least 5-6 meals per day, their protein content should be twice of the body weight (50 kg *2 = 100grms protein per day ).
Endomorph body consists of some of the factors like a thick ribcage, wide hips, shorter limbs, tends to gain weight and keep it on. If you ever feel like you gain 2kg simply walking by a cake shop or pizza shop, you may be an endomorph.
Important points for Endomorph:
- Weight gain/ loss, which one is more important for us? the answer is weight loss/fat loss.
- They can be as strong, healthy and capable as the other two groups but if and when they decide to lean out or loss, it will take hard work.
They have to eat more carbs (oats, brown bread etc.).workout should not be more than five hours per week, which includes heavy and compound exercise like chest bench press, legs, strength training, dumbbell flyes, bench dips, leg press, shoulder press etc.
- Endomorph has to pay more attention to a diet. All they need to follow three meals per day with less (very less ) amount of carbs and fat but also a good amount of Protein. The workout is about very hard training with minimum two hours of the session includes cardio and running.
The mesomorph tends to have wide shoulders, a narrow waist, thin joints. In short, if you are a mesomorph.
Important points for Mesomorph:
- You have a natural body to be fit and muscular as well.
- But you may be able to be out of shape (gain bad fat) easily than other two groups and gaining mass with comparative ease as well.
Random Important Information:
To get the perfect shape, to reach our ideal weight and to get muscular/ fat-free body one simple equation we all need to follow.100% healthy life = 80% diet + 20% exercise
Question: ” how to improve toilet experience? “Follow my three simple stepsChew your food betterEat more fermented foods (yogurt, sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi etc..)Don’t read the magazine or use your phone while in the toilet (sit down, poop and stand back up.)
By: Kaivan Dave